Superbowl Menu Plans
We aren’t huge football fans here but I’ll happily use the event as an excuse to make special food! I plan to make several appetizers and just graze all afternoon. Here’s what I’m thinking about:
- Buffalo cauliflower with bleu cheese dip – This looks like a perfect alternative to buffalo chicken and I love a good bleu cheese dip.
- Sweet potato bites – A super simple recipe and I bet they’ll taste like dessert with the addition of cinnamon.
- Superfood spinach artichoke dip with rice crackers – Goodness, it looks super tasty and I think I’ll want to just eat it with a spoon.
- Sweet & salty roasted chickpeas – The kids will love this one.
- Baked apple chips – Who doesn’t love apple chips?!
To drink, a Sparkling Cherry Spritzer sounds refreshing and looks so pretty. Yum! What are your plans?